Greenbuild workshops offer training from qualified experts, who can prepare you for anything from taking the LEED AP exam to our newest rating system offerings. Stay ahead of the curve with the following sessions:
- Workshops on the rating systems LEED, PEER, WELL, SITES, EDGE, Parksmart and the USZWBC Zero Waste Business Scorecard Certification System
- Exam prep for LEED Green Associate, LEED AP BD+C and LEED AP O+M
- Want to become an EDGE Auditor? Apply and attend the EDGE Technical Workshop (LD06) and EDGE Auditor Candidate Workshop (LD20)
- Brush up on your project management skills in LEED Project Management (LD12), where you can learn to facilitate a LEED charrette and get comfortable with the new LEED Online
- Help your facility start or complete its efforts to pursue zero waste at the USZWBC—ZWBA Scorecard Training Course (LD07)
Attend workshops at Greenbuild 2016 and earn up to seven hours of continuing education credit. Many workshops also qualify for LEED-specific hours.
All USGBC, LEED education programs meet eligibility requirements for the LEED Green Associate, and many meet credential maintenance requirements for the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP credentials. All workshops at Greenbuild are taught by skilled and experienced practitioners who are also trained facilitators.