Learn more about TRUE and zero waste
- August 20, 2019
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Creating a circular economy requires commitment and partnerships. As the global zero waste movement continues to gain momentum, on the local level many companies are working together to create ecosystems which enable their zero waste efforts. This hour-long webinar will focus on how we can transform the market by creating a demand for more materials made from recycled content and enabling businesses to find these raw materials.
During the webinar, attendees will hear from a TRUE-certified project about how their challenges with zero waste presented opportunities to further develop an existing vendor relationship and create a new revenue stream for their local business. The zero waste community exists to help foster the exchange of what was once considered waste into a resource.
- Describe the Closed Loop Credits in the TRUE Zero Waste rating system.
- Understand the importance of involving vendors in your zero waste program.
- Identify key stakeholders in your community to partner and promote zero waste.
- Outline methods to encourage producer responsibility within your company and supply chain.
- Susie Westrup, Director Client Solutions – TRUE
- Scott D. Lutocka – Piazza Produce
- Emily Tipaldo – More Recycling
- Scott Breen – Can Manufacturers Institute