Learn more about TRUE & zero waste
- June 16, 2019
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Successfully driving change in a company requires the full support of leadership. This remains true with your zero waste journey. Full participation from employees, vendors, service providers and customers is critical to keep your zero waste program moving forward. Without the full support of your c-suite, the program will struggle. Support is shown by way of financial and staff investments, communication of zero waste goals to employees, changing company culture and fully embracing the benefits of zero waste.
Our expert speakers on this webinar manage multi-site TRUE Zero Waste certified facilities for their companies (small to large). They will share their best practices for engaging leadership, providing valuable feedback and making the case for zero waste. They will also share practical information on how to expedite the certification process for multiple facilities. Leadership not only plays a powerful role within their facilities but in leading their communities and supply chains to a circular, closed-loop, zero waste economy!
- Stephanie Barger: Director, Market Transformation & Development, TRUE Zero Waste Program
- Nadereh Afsharmanesh, VP Sustainability and Education, Earth Friendly Products
- Nancy B. Kitsos, Senior Manager, Corporate Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability, Raytheon Company
- Describe the Leadership Credits in the TRUE Zero Waste rating system.
- Understand the importance of involving employees in your zero waste program.
- Describe different processes and tools for engaging multiple sites in TRUE Zero Waste certification.
- Identify key stakeholders in your community to partner and promote zero waste.
- Outline methods to encourage producer responsibility within your company and supply chain.