Keep the momentum going after earning your certificate.
You studied, took the exam, and are now the proud bearer of an official TRUE Advisor certificate. Congratulations! In earning your TRUE Advisor certificate, you have demonstrated your knowledge of zero waste principles and joined a community of people trained on the TRUE Rating System who care about reimagining our approach to resources, production, and facility operations, changing how materials flow through society, and thus minimizing waste output.
Becoming a TRUE Advisor is a great first step towards helping facilities achieve zero waste certification. Working with a TRUE Advisor supports a smoother certification process, and earns points in the rating system. Whether you work for a company pursuing certification or are growing your business as a waste reduction consultant, this certificate provides opportunities to further zero waste success.
What's next? Celebrate your accomplishment!
Share your achievement
- New TRUE Advisors will receive an email which provides our watermark to be used to advertise your new certification. Add it to your email signature, and make note of it on your LinkedIn. If you have not received an email, reach out to us at [email protected].
- Post your certificate on LinkedIn and be sure to tag TRUE Certification for Zero Waste so we can share your good news.
- Create your TRUE Advisor profile on our website. This is a great way to ensure that your local zero waste community can contact you for assistance.
- Log into your profile at true.gbci.org.
- Select the “Edit” tab in the “Bio” section to update your information. Your Bio information will appear in the TRUE Advisor directory. So make sure to include contact information, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Scroll down to the “TRUE Advisor Directory” section, select the checkbox “I would like to be listed in the TRUE Advisor directory” and “Save.”
Connect with other zero waste enthusiasts and stay up to date
- Join our mailing list for monthly newsletters, event invitations, and program updates by subscribing to our regular communications: Sign up for updates.
- Follow TRUE on social media to get the latest updates on zero waste, including Twitter, Facebook, and the LinkedIn business page.
- Tell other zero waste enthusiasts in your network about the opportunity. Explore the TRUE Advisors page here.
- Have questions? Email [email protected].
We are here to assist you in any way and are eager to work together on spreading the zero waste mission!
Congratulations on joining the ranks of more than 1,000 TRUE Advisors promoting and facilitating zero waste work around the world. We look forward to seeing how your make your mark!