Image credit: Jarama, Adobe Stock.
TAC members represent a diverse group of innovative sustainability professionals whose expertise, credibility and experience provide a unique and valuable resource to the TRUE program.
In addition to representing key stakeholder perspectives, the TAC plays a critical role in elevating the importance of effective zero waste strategies within the global sustainability movement.
New and returning TAC members for 2022 include:
- Sue Beets-Atkinson, global vice president, sustainability, SBM Management LP
- Nadereh Afsharmanesh, vice president of sustainability and education, ECOS
- Denise Braun, CEO, All About Waste
- Helene Carpentier, head of circular economy and zero waste, CBRE
- Anna Dengler, senior sustainability advisor, Great Forest
- Jordan Fengel, sustainability manager, U.S. and Canada, Tetra Pak
- Casey Mahalick, senior technical associate–environmental sustainability, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Stefan Moedritzer, waste and circularity program manager, Google
- Ayodeji Oluwalana, waste reduction and recycling program manager, Penn State University
- Marialyce Pedersen, consultant, secretary of NRC board of directors, National Recycling Coalition
- Rachel Weisslitz, associate director of environmental sustainability, Merck and Co., Inc.
We are incredibly thankful to have such an impressive group of volunteers. They will provide technical and strategic guidance for advancing best practices in resource efficiency and zero waste as a key component of sustainable business operations.